Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highgrounds 2.0 Update is live!
I had the same problem that Vael Victus encountered. But it happened the last hours before the update (17/3 01:00 am GMT+2). The opponent apparently forfeited but I lost the game 15 - 2.
villi20g
Doubt about Undercut (updated previous comment, ty Scott):
When front enemy line is empty and I have an Undercut unit at the top of my front line... if the enemy has a full back line, what unit should be wounded? I had the impression in a day match it was the 4th (which would match a straight line considering the "wall" as another row) instead of the expected 3rd (1st position my Und-unit, 2nd an empty one of the enemy front and so I expected 3rd in the back).

If the first option, I think it would be a good tip something like "Undercut can wound units in the back, 3 positions below the one opposite to the attacking unit" or so.
Photo 
Liege is awesome!

[Image: wsYjBTk.jpg]

And it's even crazier with gamble.
The missing unit is Stucky and the commander used here has 3 spearhead + 2 bolt in front.

And about buying packs - I bought 4 and got:
R: 2x Avon, 5x Canin, 1x Gortan
UR: 3x Eezic (3 in a row, so I was scared I won't get anything else), 1x Lanir
L: with my luck, of course, 0

gems! give me gems!
(03-19-2015, 04:00 PM)radio Wrote: Liege is awesome!

And it's even crazier with gamble.
The missing unit is Stucky and the commander used here has 3 spearhead + 2 bolt in front.

And about buying packs - I bought 4 and got:
R: 2x Avon, 5x Canin, 1x Gortan
UR: 3x Eezic (3 in a row, so I was scared I won't get anything else), 1x Lanir
L: with my luck, of course, 0

gems! give me gems!

I got 2 Eezic of the two packs I bought. Unfortunately I do not own any skeletons to make any use of him and only have a gold deck due to what I have to make use of. I will probably save my gems for the next expansion at this point. I don't want to get more Eezic for sure. I will work on upgrading my second commander for now.
To the people getting the forfeiting bug, I think it's actually just a desync bug with Eezic.
Self proclaimed Highlord of Highgrounds

I dare you to say my name properly!
I won 2 live games with the special goal rule (Dwila today) and it only awarded me the 2 win goal, but not the special one. It also showed me a message that said that I competed a goal but no awards this time. Is this the way it works?
villi20g
Sorry to say something out of the theme...but does anyone miss the packs with specificity units type? Like the crystal booster, the wood booster and all gold booster? Not that I did buy them that much...
I do miss them too. You may want to boost your crystal deck, but now there is a chance to get zero crystal units. And vice versa.
villi20g
I just noticed that Grom now seems to be listing as an Ultra Rare instead of a Rare. Is this intended? He seems more like a Rare kind of unit than an Ultra Rare.
(03-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Catalyst Wrote: I do miss them too. You may want to boost your crystal deck, but now there is a chance to get zero crystal units. And vice versa.
I also miss that packs, especially due to their cost. It was 14 cards for 200 gems, now for 200 gems one can have mini booster pack with 7 cards Confused