Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brave Hand Frequently Asked Questions
THE “REMOVE ADS” BUTTON ISN’T WORKING ON IOS.
When a game or in app purchase are first released, there can be a delay (up to 24hrs) in when they first appear on the store. It may take some time for the IAP to get through Apple’s servers in your region.

If this issue persists past November 17th, please contact us at support@heartshapedgames.com.

Your support means a lot to our small team, thanks in advance for buying the full game/no ads version!

AFTER I BOUGHT THE FULL GAME IAP ON IOS, WHY DOESN’T THE GAME RECOGNIZE IT?
If the game start-ups in free mode you can go to the Settings menu (gear icon) and tap "Restore Purchases" and that will get you back to the right version.

This will be resolved in an upcoming update that will be released within the next few days.

WHAT DOES THE REMOVE ADS BUTTON UNLOCK?
The remove ads button unlocks all game modes, removes all ads, unlocks the guardian theme and of course supports the developer!

HOW DO I PLAY BRAVE HAND?
You can find the official Brave Hand rules by clicking the question mark on the main menu, as well as below.

-OBJECTIVE-
Score points by cashing in cards from piles. The game ends when your hand has 0 cards, or all 8 board piles are cleared.

-TURN-
Choose a card from your hand, and then choose any pile. If your card is GREATER than the card in the pile, you win. You then have a choice:
1.--IN: Bank your earned points and end the run. Draw a card from the deck into your hand. OR
2. PUSH: Challenge the next card in the same pile, but risk losing all earned points.

-SPECIAL RULES-
DICE PILE & SCOUTING: Trade a card to the dice pile. The dice will roll 2 times, revealing the top card and bonus type of the 2 piles that correspond to the roll on each dice. The dice start from the top left most pile, moving right and skipping empty piles to choose their pile to scout.
2 Card: A Scout card (2) in your hand beats an Ace card (14). 1
5 Card: The Demon card (15) is highest. If scouted with the dice pile, 15s are cashed in immediately and you earn major bonus pts.

-OTHER MODE SPECIAL RULES-
JUMBO DECK MODE: The deck consists of 90 total cards, with all piles starting with 8 cards each.
BOOST MODE: Up to 3 sets of special boost expansion cards can be added to power up your deck for a small amount of coins. Selecting boosts at the start of the game adds 2 cards of that type to your deck.
TREASURE ROOM: Give coins to the Guardian to earn new themes and advance the story!

IF THE GAME IS RUNNING SLOW ON MY DEVICE, IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE IT RUN FASTER?
Yes, in the settings menu, turning of the animation may help.

HOW MANY THEMES ARE THERE?
You can unlock 17 themes in the game.  

WHERE CAN I FIND THE LEADERBOARDS?
On the main menu there is a graph icon that will take you to the leaderboards.

WHAT LANGUAGES CAN I PLAY THE GAME IN?
The game is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese-BR, Portuguese-PT, and Hungarian.

If you encounter any other issues or have any questions, please email us at support@heartshapedgames.com.
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz