Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WTF?! Who or what is Doop?
(11-15-2016, 01:41 PM)Kate Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 10:57 AM)radio Wrote: I guess the best option to make them stop is just keep on forfeiting when encountering them, they will get bored pretty quickly

Should be banned now, but keep me updated on new accounts or if these two resurface.

I'm currently in battles with atirador and shiro22 who both have been able to play their entire hand on the first turn like others are describing.
(11-15-2016, 10:57 AM)radio Wrote: I guess the best option to make them stop is just keep on forfeiting when encountering them, they will get bored pretty quickly

This is probably the work of some 13 year old hacker who's getting a kick out of cracking the game. I can't imagine that a mature adult would find this very entertaining. There's no sport in rigging a game to guarantee you victory every time. At that point, it's not even a game anymore. They are wasting their time with this non-sense. They should put their skills to a more productive use.
Never argue with a hobgoblin. It'll just amuse him more.
i also play against fuer for 2 matches and screenshoted the same thing. i think we see a trend here. most of those hackers r using titan ridge city
Let us know if there are any other users you've noticed this behavior from other than antiradar, fuer, shiro22, and doop.
Founder, Lead Designer on Hero Generations
http://www.twitter.com/brodiegames
(11-19-2016, 12:49 PM)scott Wrote: Let us know if there are any other users you've noticed this behavior from other than antiradar, fuer, shiro22, and doop.

It may just be a typo, but the user I'm seeing it from is atirador rather than antiradar.
(11-21-2016, 03:34 PM)garublador Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 12:49 PM)scott Wrote: Let us know if there are any other users you've noticed this behavior from other than antiradar, fuer, shiro22, and doop.

It may just be a typo, but the user I'm seeing it from is atirador rather than antiradar.

Yep, just a typo. Are you still seeing him in games?
Founder, Lead Designer on Hero Generations
http://www.twitter.com/brodiegames
(11-23-2016, 04:13 PM)scott Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 03:34 PM)garublador Wrote:

Yep, just a typo. Are you still seeing him in games?
I still have that one game I started with him, but no new ones have come up.
(11-15-2016, 01:41 PM)Kate Wrote:

Should be banned now, but keep me updated on new accounts or if these two resurface.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the help, but I think it's shouldn't just be about banning. It seems the (html5?) vulnerability of this game is getting known and exploited more and more. We need some kind of security fix before the game is completely abandoned by everyone. There is already a low amount of players, that would be a shame.

Kind Regards,
S
I guess we have another one:

http://imgur.com/a/3IjNc
i just encountered him too. i screenshot 2 games here.
first game
second game
we have a solid evidence here. btw, he seems to know the snipe bug which makes me wonder...  Dodgy