Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day Sale
Heart 
Hi All -

Highgrounds and Hero Generations are on sale this week to celebrate Valentine's Day. All packs in Highgrounds are 50% off and Hero Generations is 34% off on Steam.

Also, our new merchandise store is now open! We have Heart Shaped Games and Hero Generations merchandise available for purchase. If you have an idea for a store item you'd like to see, let us know!

As a general update, we're looking forward to announcing some new games shortly, so check back here soon for more info.

Have a great week!
Kate
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but Valentine's Day was 10 days ago, and Highgrounds packs are still half price. Don't get me wrong -- I certainly appreciate the occasional Heart Shaped Games sale, but when you extend it beyond just a few days you are inadvertently eroding long-term incentives. The rate at which new players can fill the gaps in their personal card collection increases exponentially when cards are half price for an extended period of time, thus eliminating the inherent benefit afforded to players who stick with the game for the long haul (your core client base).
Never argue with a hobgoblin. It'll just amuse him more.