Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Heart Shaped Games Admin!
Hi Hero Generations and Highgrounds players!

My name is Kate and I'm the newest member of Heart Shaped Games. Along with Scott and the community moderators, I'm here to help, so please feel free to reach out to me for anything.

Behind the scenes at Heart Shaped Games, I'm handling the business side of things so Scott and the rest of the team can make great games.

Looking forward to being a resource for you all!

Kate
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz
Hi Kate! Nice to have you aboard.

Speaking of the business side, is Heart Shaped Games still looking to create some sort of Steam version of Highgrounds? I'll accept a "not comment at this time" whether you have plans you don't want to talk about yet or whether you are possibly temporarily shelving the idea, but if you can confirm ongoing plans for a Steam release, that would be pretty neat.

From what I've heard about browser developers releasing products on Steam, I imagine that Hero Generations has done pretty decent financially. If Highgrounds were able to get in on some of that action, I would love that to happen for the game and for you lovely folks at Heart Shaped Games.

I also look forward to seeing more of these great games that Brodie and crew will be freed up to work on more heavily. Cheers.
(08-27-2015, 03:24 AM)Xyn Wrote: Hi Kate! Nice to have you aboard.

Speaking of the business side, is Heart Shaped Games still looking to create some sort of Steam version of Highgrounds? I'll accept a "not comment at this time" whether you have plans you don't want to talk about yet or whether you are possibly temporarily shelving the idea, but if you can confirm ongoing plans for a Steam release, that would be pretty neat.

From what I've heard about browser developers releasing products on Steam, I imagine that Hero Generations has done pretty decent financially. If Highgrounds were able to get in on some of that action, I would love that to happen for the game and for you lovely folks at Heart Shaped Games.

I also look forward to seeing more of these great games that Brodie and crew will be freed up to work on more heavily. Cheers.

Good question! To be honest, we aren't entirely sure what we'll do. It had been in the plans, but there are a few technical issue that cropped up, but we still haven't ruled out the possibility. Hero Generations also seems to be stealing some of the focus away these days... We'll for sure let everyone know if we do decide to put it on Steam!  
-----
Kate
Heart Shaped Games
kate@heartshapedgames.com
@katebrodz