Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health Bug
Sorry I don't have any screenshots of this, but I have had 2 matches recently where I knocked my opponent down to 1 health, but their health was higher a few rounds later (7 the first time and 4 the second). Has this happened to anyone else? I think the first one was against Xyn, so maybe he can vouch, or at least tell me I'm crazy.
I can't vouch for a specific incident necessarily, but I can fully vouch that this happens at times.

I believe there are two potential causes. One is if there is a desync, sometimes players see different health on each other. I think this eventually fixes itself sometimes, although I could be wrong.

I know there was another bug where sometimes if you leave a game and come back, it resets your opponents HP to 15.

If you can snag a screenshot next time, that can help, as otherwise I'm not sure what deck I would have even been using, so I can't pinpoint if there is a problem unit candidate or if it was just a more general bug.

Do you know what deck you were using? What were the units in it?
i've had this bug at least 3 times in the last 3 days. opponents health goes up from 2 to 3 or from 6 to 8 or smth like that. it happend right after i clicked "fight". happened with 2 different decks. opponent was laginn99547 the last time. he had lanir(2x?), flip, rampage+attack commander, 2x midras , vago, 2x harden, fog, may, stag, beck(?) +rest i don't remember.

i'm not sure though whether the health change has an actual impact or fixes itself. it made no difference as far as i remember.

he was (ab)using lanir+flip/lanir+rampage commander as usual and i was trying to wound his backrow + a bit front with slaen. i was playing outfitter and he titan ridge.

if it helps i will post my units. it happened with me playing different decks though.

edit: if i remember correctly i was down to 1 health when this happened. maybe 2 health. for sure i had less health than oppo in every case.
Do you know if your opponent was playing with stucky?

Otherwise I can't think of any interactions between his units that could cause a desync bug, which is usually the case. Post up your units anyway, so I can see if it's on your end.
Self proclaimed Highlord of Highgrounds

I dare you to say my name properly!
i'm pretty sure the last match where it happend laginn99547 had no stucky. not 100% though.

my outfitter deck was: commander fighter (F:2gold,2rampage B:4recruit,2gold), durant, remi, fog, doken, 2x mull, slaen, tavi, randal, anton, drummond, evelyne, jeremiah
Ah, you have a Drummond. Vanish with bolt or gamble (Flip) abilities can de-synchronize your client with the server, causing apparent health gains/losses. It's a known bug; You have to refresh your page to clear it for that particular battle.

ok thx. so the health gain/loss is only cosmetic and doesn't actually count?

i play on armorgames and when i refresh the page i go back to base camp.
(09-03-2015, 09:55 AM)fiss Wrote: ok thx. so the health gain/loss is only cosmetic and doesn't actually count?

i play on armorgames and when i refresh the page i go back to base camp.

What happens with the bug is that you & your opponent see different things, due to mistimed abilities, usually caused by vanishing. However of course, there can only really be 1 battle., so the server tries to adjust between both player's matches, even through at that point they're completely different games. As a side effect, you'll see weirdly fluctuating Health, etc.

For live matches, you'll only be able to fix it if you're very fast & can rejoin your battle, before your 1:30 runs out.