Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Generations: ReGen | Bug Reporting
(03-27-2017, 04:42 PM)Kate Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 11:50 AM)Old_Nile Wrote: Hello!

I recently picked up the game from the current Humble Strategy Bundle for my Android 4.2 phone, and I ran into some trouble running it. I had to sideload it, because the purchase did not appear in my Humble app for some reason, but the installation itself went OK. When I start the game and get to choose a save slot, and the game asks me if I want to play the tutorial or not, the loading screen will show for about 15 seconds and then the game will simply shut down, no matter if I go for the tutorial or straight for a new game. 

On the first startup, the language was Hungarian (my native tongue), and after seeing some feedback about some languages causing problems in the game, I tried to run it in English and in French, but the result was the same. The graphic effects found in Options were disabled by default, so I'm guessing that was not the problem.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated, the game looks dope, I was really looking forward to trying it.

Thanks!
Nile

Hi Nile -

Sorry to hear you're having issues running the game! Can you let me know what device you're trying to play it on? If you email us at support@heartshapedgames.com we can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,
Kate

Hi Kate! Thank you for your reply, I'll send an e-mail with the details.

Nile

Messages In This Thread
Hero Generations: ReGen | Bug Reporting - by Kate - 07-27-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Hero Generations: ReGen | Bug Reporting - by Old_Nile - 03-28-2017, 09:20 AM